Cashew Nut Paneer
|Cook Time||less than 30 minutes|
- 4 Tbsp oil
- 2 onions paneer
- 1 tsp whole cumin (jeera)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
- 1 tsp ginger & garlic paste
- 2 red chillies
- 2 green chillies
- 1 tomato
- 1 fresh yellow pepper
- 1 finely grounded dry fenugreek leaves (kasuri meethi)
- 2 cashew nut powder
- 100 roasted whole cashew nuts
- fresh cream
- Fresh coriander (chopped)
- Fresh curry leaves
- Place a pot on the stove. Add oil and once it is warm, add jeera.
- Add 1 chopped onion and fry until onion is caramelised.
- Mix turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, red and green chilli (sliced in half), ginger, garlic paste and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add the ingredients from the bowl into the frying onion mix.
- Add half a cup of water and let it simmer.
- In a blender, add one chopped tomato and one chopped yellow pepper. Blend together and add to the cooking mixture.
- Let the mixture simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cut the second onion into chunky cubes and add to the mixture.
- Add the paneer cubes then add dry fenugreek leaves and cashew nut powder, and let mixture simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add fresh cream and let the mixture simmer further for 5 minutes.
- Lastly, add fresh coriander, curry leaves and whole roasted cashew nuts to garnish.
Share this Recipe