|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 30 g cucumber
- 15 g cauliflower and broccoli
- 5 g celery, greens and roots
- 5 g sweet pepper
- 5 g dill, parsley, basil
- 30 g paneer [alternatives: brinza (sheep cheese), suluguni (cow cheese) or adigeisky (cream cheese)]
- 100 g yogurt
- 100 mL boiled water
- Salt to taste
- 10 g sour cream or cream
- Wash the cucumber, broccoli and cauliflower florets and greens.
- Cut / grate the cucumber into strips.
- Divide cauliflower florets into smaller pieces.
- Shred greens and remove the rough and hard stems.
- Cut paneer or the alternative cheese into cubes and add to the cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, and greens mix.
- Add the yogurt, water, salt according to taste and combine everything together.
- Salad can be served with sour cream or cream to finish.
Share this Recipe