|Cook Time||30 – 60 minutes|
- 90 g breadcrumbs
- 65 g jaggery (It is a concentrated product of date, cane juice, or palm sap.)
- 40 g desiccated coconut
- 1 pn cardamom powder
- 1 Tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 80 mL water
- Roasted cashews (optional)
- Remove the crusts/edges from the bread and blend to create breadcrumbs.
- On a low heat, add the jaggery and water into a pan and stir until the jaggery dissolves completely.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (bread crumbs, desiccated coconut, cardamom powder, ghee, and cocoa powder) to the jaggery water and keep stirring.
- Mix the ingredients until it becomes thick enough to roll.
- Make small balls out of the mixture while it is still warm.
- Place roasted cashews on top of the balls for decoration.
- Enjoy the yummy delight.