|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 2 L milk
- 3–4 Tbsp rice /9Oats can be used instead of rice.)
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 bananas
- Vanilla and other spices (quantity to taste and if desired)
- Boil the milk and leave the milk to sit on a low heat.
- Add the washed rice to the milk.
- Cook until the rice is soft.
- Once cooked add the 2 tablespoons of sugar and mix thoroughly.
- Let the mixture cool down.
- Chop the bananas into small circular pieces and add into the mixture.
- Blend it all together with a hand blender or food processor.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 30 minutes or until cold, before drinking.
Share this Recipe