Tofu in Sweet Soy Sauce
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- chopped garlic
- cooking oil
- chopped big onions
- green chillies (cut diagonally)
- 1½ L sweet soy sauce
- 28 g white pepper
- 200 g mushroom powder
- Salt to taste
- 200 small pieces of tofu
- Half fry the tofu, and keep it aside to cool.
- Heat butter and oil in a separate pan.
- Let garlic and onion cook for a few minutes.
- Add green chilies, salt, white pepper, mushroom powder and soy sauce to the pan.
- Let it cook for sometime, then add in all the half fried tofu pieces.
- Stir the spicy sauce together well with the tofu.
- Cook altogether for another 10 minutes before serving hot.