|Cook Time||30 – 60 minutes|
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 500 g frozen spinach (defrosted)
- 475 g ricotta cheese
- 320 g soya mince
- 1 whole onion (finely chopped)
- 2 bottles tomato pasta sauce
- 3 Tbsp minced ginger
- 6 garlic cloves (minced)
- 375 g cooked lasagne sheets
- 1 tsp chilli pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper (as needed)
- To make the cheese stuffing, mix spinach and ricotta.
- To make the sauce, heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and sauté.
- Add bell pepper and continue to stir for another minute.
- Add the soya mince cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chilli flakes, salt, and pepper if desired.
- Continue to sauté for a few minutes and add 1 bottle of pasta sauce.
- Lower heat, cover, and cook on low for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C / 375 °F.
- In a baking pan, spread 1⁄2 the cooked pasta sauce on the bottom.
- Take the cooked lasagne sheet, lay flat and spread the ricotta cheese mixture on top, followed by a little cooked pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Roll up the lasagne and place on a greased baking pan.
- Pour the second bottle of pasta sauce over the lasagne rolls.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve hot.
Share this Recipe