|Cook Time||30 – 60 minutes|
- 250 g powdered icing sugar
- 250 g butter
- 50 g drinking chocolate powder or Bournvita
- 50 g cocoa powder
- Marie Biscuits (as required)
- 3 tbsp coffee decoction (mix of coffee powder and water)
- Dark chocolate flakes to garnish
- Whip powdered icing sugar and butter to a smooth paste till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add Bournvita / drinking chocolate and cocoa powder to the mixture and mix until blended, then keep aside.
- Grease a medium sized dish with butter and then dip the biscuits in the coffee decoction & arrange on the dish.
- Fill in the gaps with pieces of biscuits till the dish is properly covered.
- Using a flat spoon or spatula, spoon in the cocoa mixture over the lined biscuits.
- Repeat this with another layer of biscuits and alternate with cocoa mixture until the dish is filled.
- Finish the top layer with cocoa mixture.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Garnish with dark chocolate flakes and cut into desired shapes.
- Serve cold and enjoy!