|Cook Time||60+ minutes|
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups flour
- 3 tsp cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- Mix 1 tablespoon of butter and sugar. Add the sour cream evenly into the butter and sugar mix. After this, add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Add 3 cups of flour and mix everything thoroughly to form a dough.
- Pour some flour onto the worktop and then put the dough onto it. Divide it into two equal parts. In one part add 3 teaspoons of cocoa and mix in well.
- Divide the two parts further into 3 balls each, 3 white and 3 brown.
- Roll all the dough balls into flat equal round circles and it is ready to bake.
- Bake each cake on a separate baking tray in the oven at 150 °C / 300 °F for 45-60 minutes.
- Cool all the thin cakes before assembling the layers of the bear cake.
- Start with one of the cakes on a serving plate and spread condensed milk (or sour cream whipped with sugar) to coat the top, before adding another layer of cake.
- Coat each of the baked cakes alternating the white and chocolate cakes.
- For the glaze, mix 2 tablespoons of milk, 3 tablespoons of cocoa, 4 tablespoons of sugar and 50 g of butter in a bowl.
- Put the mixture into a pan on low heat, bring to a boil and continually mix the ingredients.
- Once contents are thoroughly mixed, allow the glaze to cool completely.
- Pour the chocolate glaze on the top and sides of the cake to decorate evenly.
- Put the finished bear cake in the refrigerator overnight before serving it the next day.
Share this Recipe