Vanilla Soya Milk Cake
|Cook Time||60+ minutes|
- 200 g self rising flour (buckwheat flour for the gluten free option)
- 200 soy milk (Rice milk, almond milk, and plain water can also be used instead.)
- 5 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla-flavoured sugar
- 1 pn salt
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla sugar and salt.
- Add the oil and mix the ingredients gently.
- Gradually add soy milk to the batter while stirring.
- Let the batter rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- Spoon it into the desired shape baking container.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180 °C for approximately 45 minutes to an hour.
- Allow to cool in the tin before serving.
Servings: 1 small cake / 12 cupcakes / 30 mini cupcakes