|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 medium onion (can be cooked without an onion, if preferred)
- Herbs and spices of your choice (e.g. pepper, chilli, coriander)
- Sour cream as a condiment
- Greens and salads as accompaniments
- Peel and grate potatoes and onions on a fine grater.
- Strain potatoes and onions to remove excess liquid.
- Add flour and salt and mix it all together with spices you prefer.
- Shape into flat pancakes with your hands to be shallow fried.
- Preheat a frying pan and add vegetable oil.
- Lay out pan cakes and fry on both sides until they become golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream or preferred sauce and salad of your choice.
Share this Recipe