Creamy Potato Soup
|Cook Time||30 – 60 minutes|
Creamy potato soup
- Soak the cashew nuts for 3 or more hours.
- Blend the cashews into a fine paste.
- Add the water, miso, lemon juice, garlic and mix.
- Puree until completely smooth.
- In a large soup pot over a medium heat, add olive oil and sauté the onions, garlic and potatoes for 10 minutes until the potatoes start to brown.
- Stir in the diced carrots and celery, and let the contents sit for two minutes.
- Add in the 2 bouillon cubes, water, fresh cashew cream and marjoram and cover the soup pot with a lid.
- Stir contents occasionally over the next 20 minutes.
- The cream potato soup is ready to eat when the potatoes are at your desired texture.