|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 6 aubergines (brinjal)
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- A handful of coriander
- 1–2 chillies (according to taste)
- 2 tsp salt (for aubergine and flavour – adjust accordingly)
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- Oil for frying
- Cut the aubergine into even slices, sprinkle with salt and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Wash the aubergine slices after 5 minutes.
- Fry the slices in oil until light brown in colour.
- Cut tomatoes in half, remove all seeds, and then julienne slice the tomatoes.
- Cut onions into small pieces and roughly chop the coriander.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, add vinegar and the remaining salt and serve.