|Cook Time||30 – 60 minutes|
- 250 g (approx. 24) baby potatoes (boiled)
- 1 large bell pepper (capsicum) (cut into ½ inch pieces)
- 3–4 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chilli sauce
- 1–1½ Tbsp soy sauce
- 2–1½ Tbsp tomato ketchup
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Oil for deep frying
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Dip the potatoes in the batter (as above) and deep fry till golden brown and keep aside.
- In a saucepan, heat 2 Tbsp. oil, and sauté garlic till light brown.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the vinegar, soy sauce, ketchup, chilli sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Return to heat and cook for 30 seconds on low fire.
- Add the bell pepper (capsicum) pieces and stir-fry for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Add the potato balls and mix thoroughly till coated and potatoes are heated through.