Spaghetti with Green Sauce
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 2 pieces of carrots
- 50 g potatoes
- 1 onion
- 10 g nettle leaves
- 10 g lesser celandine (buttercup)
- 10 g ramsons (wild garlic)
- 10 g dandelion leaves
- Himalayan salt
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seed oil
- 1 kg cooked spaghetti
- Wash the vegetables and leaves.
- Cut potatoes, carrots and onions into small cubes, and with the nettle leaves, cook them in a pot of salted boiling water.
- After cooking, drain the water.
- Cut other raw green leaves into small pieces.
- In a food processor, blend the cooked vegetables and chopped green leaves to form a thick creamy paste.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cold-pressed pumpkin seed oil.
- Add salt to taste.
- The green sauce is now complete, which can be used cold as a sandwich spread or it can be mixed hot with cooked spaghetti as well.
- As an extra topping, you can add grated cheese to the spaghetti before serving.