Courgette Pepper Salad
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 60 g young courgette
- 40 g fresh or marinated cucumber
- 30 g carrot
- 15 g sweet pepper
- 10 mL vegetable oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 5 g greens of dill, parsley, or celery roots
- salt (quantity to taste)
- Brown sugar (small amount, quantity to taste)
- Wash all the vegetables and greens.
- Cut the cucumber and courgette into two halves and then cut along the length. (Remove seeds if needed)
- Cut short thin ribbons with a peel knife.
- Cut carrot into strips or use a thin grater.
- Separate the sweet pepper from its seeds and cut along the length into thin stripes.
- Season all vegetables with salt, sugar, lemon juice and vegetable oil.
- Mix everything together and leave to infuse for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Shred the greens of your choice and serve with the salad.
Share this Recipe