|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 4 large tortilla wraps (wheat or corn)
- 3 bell peppers (mixed colours)
- 1 large red onion
- 2 large tomatoes
- 100 g mozzarella cheese
- 150 g cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper (according to taste)
- Chop the peppers, red onions, and tomatoes into small cubes.
- Grate the cheddar cheese and mozzarella.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and add a little salt and pepper according to taste to make the quesadilla filling.
- Place the tortilla wraps flat in a frying pan and add the filling accordingly on one side and fold the wrap in half.
- Cook the tortilla wrap for about 5 mins, once golden brown turn over and cook for another 5 mins and check if cheese is melted, then take it out of the pan.
- Cut the Quesadillas in half or quarters and serve hot.
- Optional accompaniments of your choice can be used to add more flavours.
Share this Recipe