Khubani Ka Meeta
|Cook Time||60+ minutes|
- Wash the dried apricots and soak in water for twelve hours.
- Remove stones from the apricots if they are present.
- Slowly cook the apricots in about 2 tablespoons of water, in a heavy bottom pan for 15 minutes.
- Add the sugar and continue to simmer for another 20 - 30 minutes on a low heat.
- Blanch the almonds and chop into small pieces.
- Add this to the apricot mix.
- To finish, garnish with some whole nuts.
- Khubani Ka Meeta can be served with fresh cream, custard or ice cream.
Share this Recipe